- It’s a good idea to check the entire family. Siblings and adults can be at risk.
- Wash all bedding in hot water and dry on the hottest setting.
- Stuffed animals and blankies can be washed and dried on high heat or placed in sealed bag for 48 hours. Remember, lice cannot survive off the head for more than 36 hours.
- Gather recently worn clothing such as hats, jackets and tops and dry on hottest setting or place in sealed bag for 48 hours as well.
- Vacuum all surfaces. Carpets, flooring, couches, car seats, too! Furniture sprays are unnecessary and can contain harmful chemicals.
- Combs and brushes should be replaced or soaked in hot water.
FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS