So it came as no surprise, and three little boys are thrilled not to be introducing dolls, fairy costumes, sparkles, glitter and endless tiaras and barbies into their awesomely constructed environment of wheels, trucks, remote controls and oh I could go on and on! Huge savings on clothes, but now I feel no guilt in investing in good quality, long lasting clothing for number 1, as one four all has got to ring true.
I endlessly field comments about trying for number 5 to get my girl, and as a mother of 4 boys I also need to get used to;
- always sitting in pee when I go to the loo, unless I remember to check first, amazingly I never do
- treading on lego (it really hurts)
- telling my children to AIM
- cleaning mud off everything
- using my washing machine ALL the time